Monday, June 18, 2012

The Art of Wrangling Sam {guest post by Uncle Josh}

Uncle Josh spent last night with Sam so we could have a little break. Sam and Uncle Josh have a great relationship, built on comedy and mutual snarkiness.


This morning, our text conversation went like this (and yes, it was accompanied by the photos. And yes, I giggled the whole time as it was coming into my phone...which I sorely needed):

Me: Did he eat?

Josh: Well, let me tell you about THAT.
Josh: First, they had captain crunch on the menu.
Josh: But when I ordered, no captain crunch.
Josh: My food arrived first....
Josh: He asked what I got.
Josh: I was suspicious.
 
 Josh: I tried to hide my vanilla yogurt
Josh: But it was too late. He'd seen it and was like a shark, he'd decided on his prey. He ate the whole thing while mocking me with glee.

And that, my friends, is the way to wrangle a uninterested eater.
A masterful performance, ladies and gentlemen, by the incomparable Uncle Josh.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Well done, Josh and Sam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Josh and Sam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see in this post that Captain Crunch was involved and he did not get it. Does Same like Captain Crunch? I work for Quaker and I will send Sam anything he wants? I may be able to have Captain crunch come visit Sam? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete